Sunday, June 7, 2009

HI.

http://twitpic.com/6qr6a
Oh, look, it's Melbourne's Twitter King. WITH PUDDING. ^_____^
In the newspaper, it said Hughesy had the most followers on Twitter in Melbourne. He has, like, 30,000 followers and I have, like, 60 followers. EPIC FAILL.

Hamish and Andy are on Rove tonight.
They'll be "put-pocketing" which I presume is the opposite of "pick-pocketing". idk.
And P!nk is on Roveee. OMIGOD, YAY. With her husband, Carey Hart.
Also, Myf will be on Rove too because Carrie is sick. (Hopefully, it's not swine flu).
I remember last year when Myf read the news AND SHE COULDN'T KEEP A SERIOUS FACE. She kept laughing. And I'm like, "A good newsreader does not laugh while reading the news."
DO YOU HEAR KENT BROCKMAN LAUGHING WHILE READING THE NEWS?
No, no you don't.
THEN WHY DOES MYF LAUGH???? :(

Um, and yeah.
Dale Thomas plays footy tomorrow.
Against the O Mighty Jack Watts.
If Collingwood and Geelong both win, I will get 7 in my footy tipping. (Fyi~, I didn't tip Carlton, ugh, fail).
And Kurt Tippett kicked 7 goals. HE'S ON MY DREAM TEAM.

I did manage to watch Bruce Almighty yesterday. I just turned on the TV and Bruce Almighty was on and I'm like, "THANK YOU, GOD, I LOVE THEE." As opposed to, "SMITE ME, O MIGHTY SMITER~!"
And, omigod, they had bloopers at the end of Bruce Almighty.
Yes, bloopers. :D

Oh and did I mention that Gordon f*cking Ramsay is on Rove?
Because he is.
I wonder if the Rove producers will have to bleep out everything he says. His interview will be like, "Hi Rove. BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I like saying BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Cooking is BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP fantastic. My family are BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP wonderful. Hey, I didn't BLEEEEEEP swear, you just BLEEEEEEEEEEP bleeped out whatever I say. BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP you."
And yeah.
To translate, BLEEEEEEEEEP = F*CK or F*CKING or something like that.

Okay, I'll try and keep this blog G-rated.
UGH, THE LAPTOP IS RUNNING OUT OF BATTERY, UGH.
BLEEEEEEEEP you, battery!

SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR MEEEEEE. #rove.

5 comments:

sam_daisy said...

lol i have 10 followers.
haha i dont like myf
y would you tip carlton the cheeters.
i really hope notcarlton ppl see this lol.
i love bloopers haha.
or gag real wat ever ppl call it.
awsome i love him haha.
yer i got the bleep lol.
i no mine too OMG THATS FUNNY I GET IT.
ok sorry my excitmnt is overrated.
im bored againn.
what can i say.
ill leave you alone now byebye

sam_daisy said...

lol i have 10 followers.
haha i dont like myf
y would you tip carlton the cheeters.
i really hope notcarlton ppl see this lol.
i love bloopers haha.
or gag real wat ever ppl call it.
awsome i love him haha.
yer i got the bleep lol.
i no mine too OMG THATS FUNNY I GET IT.
ok sorry my excitmnt is overrated.
im bored againn.
what can i say.
ill leave you alone now byebye

sam_daisy said...

lol i have 10 followers.
haha i dont like myf
y would you tip carlton the cheeters.
i really hope notcarlton ppl see this lol.
i love bloopers haha.
or gag real wat ever ppl call it.
awsome i love him haha.
yer i got the bleep lol.
i no mine too OMG THATS FUNNY I GET IT.
ok sorry my excitmnt is overrated.
im bored againn.
what can i say.
ill leave you alone now byebye

sam_daisy said...

sorry i posted it 3 times goot go my batt diein

Laura said...

That's okay. lmao.
Gordon Ramsay was funny on Rove. But I lol'd AT him and not with him. Rove was awesome.