Saturday, August 23, 2008

IT'S GRAND OLD FLAG, IT'S A HIGH FLYING FLAG. IT'S THE EMBLEM FOR ME AND FOR YOU. IT'S THE TEAM WE LOVE, THE TEAM OF THE BLACK AND THE WHITE!!!! ^_^

Hello guys, girls, stalkers and snails! ^_^
Rove is on tonight. Is everyone excited about that?
I am. =]
Panic! At The Disco are going to be performing.
And the special guests are Ricki-Lee and Dave Thornton (I don't know him but apparently he likes long strolls in the park ^_^).
ANDAND Carrie Bickmore and Pete Helliar will be on.
Oh yes, I am excited. More than usual. Which is scary.
Maybe I'm excited for the ending of teh Olympics.
China can go back to its ~communist ways and we can all go back to our normal Channel 7 ways too.
Dancing With The Stars is coming back to TV. Sunday nights, apparently.
There was an article in the Herald Sun and it was a picture (and article) of one of the Dancing With The Stars contestants.
AND GUESS WHO ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS IS?
Paul Licuria. ^_^
I was all like, "OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!" And then I died.
I nearly cried last year when Paul Licuria retired from footy.
I was like, "Ohhhhhhh. Come back, Licuria! Plz!"
But yeah. He left. I cried. And Dale Thomas' knee is still hurt.
Lol, that reminded me of Jim Shorts. I love that guy.
He wears shorts.
Which is cool.
When Lenny and Carl were meditating, they were so funny.
Lenny was all like, "WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS?"
And Carl was like, "I WEAR SHORT SHORTS."
And the Richard Gere dude was like, "These guys have no idea."

Funneh.
My favourite Simpsons episode is called Milhouse Divided.
I shall tell you why.
Kirk and Louann are fighting at the Simpsons house.
And Marge wants them to stop.
So she gets Lisa to distract them by singing.
And Lisa comes in singing, "IT'S A GRAND OLD FLAG. IT'S A HIGH FLYING FLAG."
And then Kirk is all like, "Now look what's you've done, Louann! You've got the kid singing!"
And then he drews a picture (they were previously playing Pictionary) and he is like, "It's a door! Use it!"
And Homer is like, "That's a door?!"

When Lisa started singing that song, it reminded me of when I went to the Collingwood vs Melbourne game a few years ago. And Melbourne won.
So we were on the train on the way home and some guy next to me started to hum the Melbourne song.
So I started singing it because it was really catchy.
And the whole carriage thingy started singing too.
It was fun.
Then the Collingwood supporters (like me, lol) were like, "Let's sing the Collingwood song!"
So we all burst into song to sing the Collingwood theme song.
Except the Collingwood song isn't as upbeat and catchy as the Melbourne song.
But I'm not barracking for Melbourne because they don't win ANY games.
They can't even beat a team who tanked against Collingwood the week before.
They are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. X]

No comments: