Saturday, August 2, 2008

LA LA LA... I AM A NERD DOING SCIENCE-Y SUBJECTS... LA LA LA .

Hey fellow friends and random stalkers!
I went to an Open Day for a university today. It was exciting. I was mainly around the Science-y area. And then we went to the Accounting/Business area. And I was like, "I like science better."
Anyway, I'm planning on doing a Science degree. Majoring in Biological science or something.

And if I fail at Biology this year, guess what? I can always do it next year. But that is plan B. Or plan C. And the Science degree (Bachelor of Science) is easier to get into than Medicine and stuff. You don't need 90 as an ENTER score. You only need 79 or something. Which will be easier. But I will still aim for 99. I just won't get 99. I'm not THAT smart.

I get my Biology exam result tomorrow! Not very exciting considering I will probably fail. But oh well, I tried my best.

At the moment, I will be getting 5 correct in my footy tipping. And if St Kilda and Fremantle win, I will get 7! *celebrates*
But I can't get 8 because I am a Collingwood supporter and I tipped Collingwood. It isn't that bad. Jason Akermanis picked Collingwood. I know he is an idiot but have you seen the ad that goes, "No one is tougher than Jason." I love that ad. I know them all off by heart. ^_^

I have a task for you all.

The rules:

  • First line: a noun
  • Second line: two adjectives joined by and to describe this noun
  • Third line: a verb and an adverb to describe this noun in action
  • Fourth line: begin with like or as, followed by a simile
  • Final line: start with if only followed by a wish

  • I will give you an example and then I want you to produce your own. This ends on Thursday, k?

    Example:
    Death
    Peaceful and conclusive
    Ending quickly
    Like blowing out a candle
    If only we could choose when.

    The example was done by a ~friend of mine therefore it is good. =]

    No comments: