Tuesday, August 5, 2008

LA LA LA... I GOT A C+ ON MY BIOLOGY EXAM... LA LA LA

Hey fellow friends and random stalkers! ^_^
Stalkers: You can come to my house ~any day. Only if you are hot.
Yeah. My fellow friends can not unless their name is Heath. Or Dale Thomas. X]

OMG, there are so many books I have to read. Everyone is all like, "Read this book!" And I'm like, "Sure. I'll add it to the list of all the other books I want to read." And I normally forget that list. I forget everything. I'm a bit like Dory from Finding Nemo.

I wonder if Heath Shaw has a blog. I doubt it. Only Dale Thomas is cool enough to blog.
Buddy might have a blog. One day I'll search the interwebz (nice spelling, eh?) for Buddy's blog. And I'll be like happy if he has one. And if I can comment, then that will be better.
I can be all like, "Move to Collingwood! Hawthorn sucks. Don't you ever get tired of singing a crap song when you win games?"

I feel sorry for the Fremantle players. No wonder Medhurst went to Collingwood. To get away from the theme song.
Lol, I was watching the Simpsons and Lisa came in the room singing, "It's a grand old flag. It's a high flying flag. It's the emblem for meeeee and for youuuuuuuu." And I'm like, "Hehe. She barracks for Melbourne. Booooooo!"
I basically know the whole Melbourne song. Because last year, we went to a Collingwood vs Melbourne game and Melbourne won. And on the train I was absent-mindedly singing to the Melbourne song.

Today in homeroom, my friend was like singing to the Ting Tings song that I love. ^_^
Except I had another song in my head. It was worse.
It goes like, "Drinking whiskey from the bottle...Sweet Home Alabama all summer long." It is by Kid Rock and it is an annoying song but it was stuck my head. =[

I was sitting in Biology doing a SAC and in my head, I was like, "Drinking whiskey from the bottle....." Because that is how the song goes. Boooooooooooooring song. Lol.

No comments: