Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LOL. BREAKING DAWN IS TEH BEST BOOK EVER. LOLOL.

I have walked 27 km since August 8th.
How good is that?
Well, it is good for me because I never do any kind of exercise at all.

I was reading the TV Guide today.
And it said that Australian Idol is on EVERY DAY THIS WEEK.
If you think that's bad, check out next week.
Every day next week will be Australian Idol on at 7:30 pm.
Which sucks.
I miss my 7:30 pm Simpsons. I'm going to have a cry. Even Bella watches the Simpsons.
ANDAND on Sunday, Rove is on. But the goddamn Channel 10 wanted to annoy me so they put Australian Idol on from 7:30 pm till 9:30 pm. WHAT THE HELL?
Now Rove has to start at 9:30 pm!
Which is so gay.
Please warn me if you like Australian Idol.
Because I promise not to rant against a show that you like.

OMG! My school has a school production every 2 years.
And the school production for this year is nearly here.
It is called High School Musical (yes, that's right, the one with Zafron).
And guess who is serving (and cooking) food on the night?
Me. ^_^
So if you are a random stalker and you feel like going, don't eat the food.
I'm SUCH a bad cook.
I can only make Vegemite toast.
Oh and if the food is burnt, that's because my friend must have turned the oven on. (In other words, my friend can't turn an oven on to the right degree).
So yeah.
The High School Musical isn't very exciting.
I'm excited for the food.
I wonder if I'll be able to eat any...
I hope so.
*crosses fingers*

I'm reading Breaking Dawn!
It is the BEST book ever.
Bella (I love Bella ^_^) likes the Simpsons. She quoted from the Simpsons. ASDFGHASDFGHASDFGHASDFGH.
I won't give away spoilers.
Because I don't know if ~you~ have read it yet.

On Friday, *~Dale Thomas~* will be playing against Fremantle.
I hope.
He may still be injured.
I hope not.
I miss him too much.
*is very sad*

2 comments:

J said...

Fremantle's gonna lose ... they suck. And besides, if they win, my friend Caitlin's never gonna stop talking about it cos she's crazy about Freo.
Poor u, High School Musical. We had to practise it in choir but then we got the teacher to stop making us do it. Phew.
And I think that just about EVERYONE hates Aussie Idiot, including me. So you are proclaimed ... (drumroll) ... SAFE.

Laura said...

Yeah, I kind of predicted that everyone would hate Aussie Idol.
But you never know unless you ask.

Fremantle will DIE.
Especially Chris Tarrant.

Yeah. HSM was a crappy choice for our school production. Why don't they choose a movie that I HAVE SEEN?