Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BELLA AND EDWARD. X]

I was reading Eclipse and Edward and Jacob were all like fighting. But it didn't turn out to be a physical fight like the spectators wanted.
So in Bella's Calculus class, the spectators of the fight (Mike, Ben, Austin, etc) were all like, "I bet on Edward!" "I bet on Jacob." And someone is like, "I wonder what they were fighting about?"
And they all looked at Bella.
It was funny. Go and read the Twilight series. NOW!

Anyway, today I had Maths. TWO classes of maths. Ugh.
Yeah, it wasn't very exciting.
Vectors aren't that hard.
And I've already done Trigonometry. *nerd*

I love Eclipse. It is SO good so far.
Charlie gave Bella a sex talk. And I'm like, "Does Edward have the right parts to have children with? I mean, he isn't human..."
And that got me wondering. Can vampires have children? I find out when Edward comes knocking at my door. He'll be like, "Oops, wrong house."
And I'll be like, "No, it's not. Come in." And we'll sleep together. ^_^

Sorryy if you are eating your dinner and vomited on the keyboard.
I'm so sorry.
Shall I buy a new keyboard? Nah, buy your own. I can't be bothered.

Lol, we got our oral presentation today.
And I chose the topic about Napoleon (the leader pig in Animal Farm).
So I researched about him on Google. And I typed in, "Napoleon quotes."
And it came up with Napoleon Dynamite quotes.
So I clicked on it and I'm like to my friend, "Gosh, Napoleon, gosh."
It was funny.
I love Napoleon Dynamite. We are both nerds. Gosh.

Funneh.
I'm baking a cake tomorrow. ^_^
Except I can't eat it.
It is going to the poor people. People who are poorer than me. Actually I don't think that's possible. I got my bank statement today and it said I have $20 in my account.
I was like, "Aw, I'm so poor."
But then I realised that most of my money is in my other account.

When I'm married to Dale Thomas (or Edward ^_^), I shall be rich.
I'd accept Edward's marriage proposal.
Because Bella hasn't accepted yet. She's still thinking about it.
Or maybe she just said no. I don't know. I should shut up.

I'm going to go now and read Eclipse. Have fun with your life. X]

And enjoy this video, k?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GTFO, BETCH, EDWARD'S MINE.
Also, vampires can't give birth to children because they don't have a menstrual system because they don't grow. DUH.
>_>
roflmao.