Monday, August 25, 2008

OMG, DALE IS SO COOL. X]

Hello everyone!
I had two SACs today.
The first one was the Chemistry test on Acids and Bases.
It was scary but I'm pretty sure I went well.
And the other SAC was a religion one.
I probably failed that. Now I'll be expelled from the school and on my permanent record, it'll be like, "FAILED RELIGION IN YEAR 11."
And yeah.

I got Breaking Dawn today. And I have already read Chapter 1, lol.
Exciting.
Once I have read Breaking Dawn, I won't have to move away when my friend starts telling spoilers.
I hate spoilers.
They should die.
Actually, if there were no spoilers then there wouldn't really be an interesting book. It would be boring, right?
Just think about it. If you (the author) promised people that there was a secret in your book, then they would want to know that secret. And they'd be all like, "I'm not reading that huge book just to find out one little secret!"
So they'd go to their friends (who are reading the book at the moment) and say, "Dude, tell me the secret in the book, k?"
And their friend will be like, "K, dude. But I'm only halfway through the book and I'm a slow reader."
And the person would be like, "Oh, man! I really want to know the secret."
So their curiosity will get the better of them and they'll end up reading it.

See how smart I am.
So, if you are an author, you have to remember these equations.

BOOK + SECRETS = INTERESTING
BOOK = BORING

I'd go with the first one.

Because no one would read a book that doesn't appeal to them, yeah?

SO WHAT? I'MA ROCKSTAR!
Yeah, get used to it. I'll be saying that in every post.
Because it is such a good song.

OMG! I was listening to the radio and they played a song.
And it was called White Noise by The Living End.
((~Shout outs to all my Living End readers~))
Anyway, the song White Noise is so cool.
I advise you all to listen to it. ^_^

I shall go now and do stuff.
Tomorrow, you'll know all about my Reflection Day where I reflect on some dude who died on a cross. Well, that's what we normally do.
Except for last year when we almost died laughing because some dude with a guitar was really funneh.

Anyway, see ya! X]
NEW FOOTBALL TEAM NAME: PULVERISING PANTHERS

5 comments:

J said...

i'm thinking of doing religion in yr 11 ... just so long as i can still do the electives i want.
GO THE LIVING END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are AWESOME.
So r the hockeyroos but they only got bronze *sulks*.
i read whateva book comes my way. but i dont like spoilers. and secrets would only frustrate me - i cant STAND secrets.
but i rekon all that stuff about the secrets works.

Anonymous said...

I loved that dude at the last reflection day. SO FUNNY.
I was like "omg adopt me pls." xD

Laura said...

I'm sure that dude would love to adopt you. Anyone would.

I have to do religion in year 11 AND 12.
Sucks to be me.

J said...

What's a reflection day?

Laura said...

A reflection day is where you reflect on yourself, your choices in life and most importantly, God and Jesus.

Actually, it is mainly about your own life.