Thursday, August 21, 2008

LA LA LA! I AM SO SMART! S-M-R-T!

Omg, hi everyone!
I read Eclipse and I am nearly finished. ^_^
I'm up to page 600 or something and that is the last chapter.
I feel proud.

Before The Game is on Saturday night!
Awesome show.
And then Collingwood and Sydney play in a game also called, "FIGHTING FOR THE TOP 4 SPOT."
Except Dale Thomas mightn't play. His knee may be still injured. *sniffles*
I'll miss him a lot.
He can come to my house ~anytime while his knee gets better.

On Sunday, Rove is on! ^_^
With Pete, Carrie, Ryan, Tom (with the awesome hard-to-spell last name), Hamish, Andy, Ryan Ross, Brendan Urie, the other P!ATD band members, Ricki Lee Coulter and any others that I have forgotten.

And the Olympics ends on Sunday. How sad.
Because now, Australian Idol is going to be on ALL NEXT WEEK!
It is taking over The Simpsons on Monday AND Tuesday.
Which makes me MAD.
Dammit, Channel Ten! You know that Simpsons on at 6pm every day except Saturday isn't enough! Y'know?! (Yeah, I stole Jacob's line but he can have it back when I've dumped my rubbish on it)

Check out my other blog - and scroll down to read the first fan fiction.
I'll be adding another one soon so you'd better get reading!

No comments: