Friday, August 1, 2008

I'M BACK... LAURA'S BACK, TELL A FRIEND.

Wow. I have not blogged on here for ages. I lost the fan fiction competition by the way. My story was pretty crap because I wrote about characters from books I have never read.

I was pretty pissed off when I found out I didn't win. But I got over it. Jack Heath is a nice guy and I have no reason to hate him. =]

In June, I did my Biology Unit 3 exam. I get the results on Monday. It is really scary. I don't know whether I passed or failed. I'll probably open up the envelope and be totally disappointed. Or I might be happy. But the chances of getting a good result is highly unlikely. Probably impossible but I can't be negative. I'll stay possimistic (what the hell have I been watching on TV?!)

Just because I haven't blogged on here for ages doesn't mean I've been totally obsessed with Big Brother. It is totally the opposite. I wanted Big Brother to die. Not the person, I meant the television show. Big Brother (the person) is a great guy. He has such a manly, sexy voice. It is like, "This is Big Brother. Laura, to the diary room immediately. That is all."

Lol, I love Dale Thomas more than Big Brother, by the way.

See ya soon. I'll blog on here more often, alright?

No comments: