Tuesday, August 19, 2008

LOL. I'M FUNNEH.

Hey everyone and random stalkers! ^_^
I had a weird dream last night that I only remembered a minutes ago.
It started off with me eating lunch. Actually I was making lunch.
And someone (I don't know who) came into my house and they were all like, "I AM YOUR FRIEND, K?"
I was all like, "OK. WANNA MAKE LUNCH Y/N?"
She was all like, "SURE. I SHALL MAKE A TOASTED SANDWICH. LOL."
So we both made lunch.
I can't remember what my lunch was but it was simple. Like a vegemite sandwich.
Anyway, the other girl made a sandwich too.
But they added chicken and tomato sauce, I think.
And then they were like, "CAN I TOAST THIS, PLZ?"
And I was like, "SURESURE." Cos I thought she was toasting it in the jaffle maker or something.
But she put the sandwich in the microwave.
And I was like, "O_O" Because I didn't know what you can toast stuff in the microwave.
But she was all calm about it and acted as though it was something she did every day.
After two minutes, she took it out of the microwave.
And she sprinkled cheese on the top and put it back in the microwave.
She was like, "THE CHEESE MELTS IN TEH MICROWAVE. SEE?"
I was like thinking, "OMGDUDE, I DIDN'T THINK MICROWAVES WORKED THAT WAY BUT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DUMB."
So anyway, she ate her "toasted" sandwich.
And I ate my plain sandwich.
It was slightly weird.
Don't try to toast anything in the microwave, kids. It mightn't work and your parentals would be chagrinned with you.

I always have weird dreams.
And I have no idea who the friend was in my dream.
In the dream, they didn't look familiar.
Oh well. It was probably someone I met once.
Like that person on the train who waved to me.
She was all like, "^_^" and waving to me.
And I was all like, "O_O" and waving to her.

Except that wasn't a dream.
And I still don't know who that girl was.

Anyway, today we did a leadership thing at school.
And soon, we will be voting for college captain.
I'd be a horrible captain.
I would make all the wrong decisions and everyone would be like, "WHY'D WE VOTE FOR YOU?!"
And I'd be like, "IDK. I'M SORREH."
And they'd be like, "TOO LATEE TO APOLOGISEEE."
And I'd be like, "NUH UH, DUDE."
And they'd be like, "GO AWAY LAURA. AND TAKE YOUR DALE WITH YOU."
And I'd be like, "UR JUST GAY. :P AND YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE BOYS."
And they'd be like, "IS THAT THE ONLY COMEBACK YOU HAVE?"
And I'd be like, "UH HUH."
And they'd be like, "WELL, THINK UP A NEW ONE."
And it would be all like:

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

MARCH AND A HALF

BUDDY

EDWARD

APRIL

CHAGRINNED

SPARKLY

MAY

And I'd be like, "I CAN'T THINK OF A COMEBACK. /moan"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SUING YOU FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYERS!

Laura said...

Well, your lawyers can go die.
I can copy whoever I want. Humph.
And anyway, you copied Stephenie Meyer with the months thingie.

Anonymous said...

She copied me first!
YOU'RE STILL HEARING FROM MY LAWYERS.
(Who may or may not be me and my legal studies text book).

Laura said...

Well, make sure your lawyers don't kill me. Or I'll send Dale Thomas to avenge my death.
He will do that for me. He loves me.
I think.

Anonymous said...

"TELL HIM TO AVENGE YOU!"
-James.

From now on, I'm speaking only in Twilight quotes :D lmfao.

Laura said...

Uh.. okayy..
James is dead. He can't talk.
^_^

J said...

i hardly EVA remember my dreams ... but they sure r weird.
dreams r supposed to be reconstructions of things that u did during the day. so why r they soooooooo weeeeiiiiiirrrrrd?
miri, i dunno how well just talking in twilight quotes will go. seems to me like ull hav to hav the book with u. permanently.

Laura said...

Yeah, I always have weird dreams.
And I wake up and I'm like, "Why'd I have that dream? That was weird."

Anonymous said...

LOL AT LAURA<3.
You just said the same thing in two different sentences, lmfao.