Saturday, August 16, 2008

LOLDUDE

Hey people!
Has anyone heard of Jason Mraz?
I don't know where I was but I heard people talking about him.
And I was like, "Okayy, who the hell is this dude?"
And the people were all saying how good he was and stuff. And they were like to me, "Go buy his album. You'll love it."
And I'm like, "Sure sure." But I never actually bought the album because I didn't like those people very much.

And then, today I was listening to the radio. And Jason Mraz' song called "I'm Yours" came on.
And I'm like singing along to it.
Then I was like, "Crap, no! I don't wanna like this song. /moan."
So I turned off the radio and put on Gabriella Cilmi. Which is better.
I can even pronounce her name without adding extra letters in.
For example, whenever I say "Jason Mraz," I say it like, "Jason MIRAZ."
And when I watched Prince Caspian, I nearly laughed whenever they said MIRAZ.
Funneh.

I rule at haiku. Or as I would call it, "THREE-LINED NON-RHYMING POETRY."
I won a haiku competition today. ^_^
I'll show you my winning entry, k?

He eats like a pig
But swims a million times faster
You’re a legend, Michael Phelps.

Well, Michael Phelps isn't a legend because he isn't Australian.
But the amount of food he eats is phenomenal.
Holy crap, I used a BIG word.
I feel smart.
^_^

I'm halfway through Eclipse.
Edward wants to get married because he is THAT BOY.
But Bella says no because she isn't THAT GIRL.
I put capital letters but in the book, it has them in italics. LOL.

I'm going to go and do maths homework.
Yeah, I am a nerd.
I knew that.
My timetable told me.

2 comments:

J said...

Yah, dat haiku was good.
I hated it in Eclipse when Edward and Bella were fighting over marriage. I was going, COME TO A FLIPPIN COMPROMISE U 2! But it eventually got sorted out.
I saw like 4 girls in my year with Eclipse today. It was funny cos I didn't expect 4 out of less than 180 people to carry the exact some book out of their bag. It's just weird.
I don't recognise the name JAson Mraz. But it's weird.
Cilmi would be an awesome last name to have. Someone u hate could pronounce it kill-me and u could oblige them lol :)
I borrowed a Jack Heath book yesty. Still have yet to read it, it's on a long list :)

Laura said...

Yeah. When I first found out about Gabriella Cilmi, I thought it was pronounced "Kill me" but I didn't want to say it out loud because I KNEW it was wrong.
And then someone told me it was "Chill me."

I want Bella to get married but I don't want her mum to be angry with the idea.
Renee is so awesomely cool.