Thursday, March 18, 2010

WIN BOOKS, LOL.

Do all you creepy stalkers like books?! BECAUSE YOU CAN WIN BOOKS~! Just click here, and enter the competition. Quite easy.

Kieran and Carly, being all awesome. ;).


"I'M A REAL BOY~~!" lol.

Robbie and Ivy. They did a Bollywood dance, lol.


Also, I watched SYTYCDA last night.

Ahhh, it wasn't that great.

Ivy and Robbie's performances were good, as per usual.

Bottom 3 Predictions: Heath and Jessica P, Renee and Phillipe, Nick and Jess S.

Eliminated contestants: Renee and Phillipe. (Or Nick. Or Heath).

Top 6: Jessie H, Ivy, Carly, Kieran, Matt, Robbie. ;).

(But I wouldn't mind if there were 3 Jess' in the Top 6, lol).

(Actually, I would. Ivy and Carly are too awesome).

2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I'm rooting for Carly :D.

Laura said...

lol, me too. :D.