Saturday, March 6, 2010

MY LIFE.

It was my birthday yesterday. :D.
And some of my friends came over (5 of them) and we ate food, watched movies, and ate pizza. lol.

The movies we watched were: 500 Days of Summer and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.
500 Days of Summer (shortened to 500 SD) was pretty good. Zooey Deschanel is a great actor. It was basically about a guy (Tom) who was in love with a girl (Summer) but Summer didn't really love him back. (Although, she kinda did, in my opinion). And the movie kept jumping back and forth between the days, but that was okay (it reminded me of The Pact by Jodi Picoult, lol).
I don't want to spoil it for you so if you want to know my thoughts on the ending, highlight the next paragraph.

I didn't like how Summer was engaged to another guy yet was flirting with Tom. Rude.
But it was clever how (at the very end), Tom met a girl and was like, "Let's go for the coffee." And the girl was like, "Nooo... Mmyeah." And then, she goes, "Btw~, I'm Autumn." And I lol'd. 'Cause there'll be three other sequels: 500 Days of Autumn, 500 Days of Winter, 500 Days of Spring, etc. ;).

And Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist was a really funny movie. Especially with the chewing gum. lol, the chewing gum had an adventure of its own.
Anyway, Kat Dennings is a really good actor and very funny. We watched the Special Features and Kat's puppet show was epic. Especially the bear.

I would recommend these movies. Totally. :D.

TAYG is on tonight. With Guy Sebastian, Brian Mannix (or something) and Marieke Hardy.
Did anyone watch Sleuth 101 on Friday night? (I presume you creepy stalkers did, I saw you peeking in the window...).
Sleuth 101 was pretty good, although I got the murderer wrong. lolwhut. (I thought it was the owner, idk).
Half the time, I didn't know what was happening. (Probably why I don't work in a hairdresser, teehee).
I liked the Maid Of Honour, she was awesome. The bride was so mean to her. :/.
And I liked the mother-in-law, only because I hated the bride. (Wooo~, thank god she died, hahahaha!).

Anyhoo, bye.
Say hi to your mum for me, etc etc.

3 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

I got the murder right :P
Of the two episodes I've seen I've got them both right :)
The bridesmaid and the mother-in-law were awesome

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Happy Birthday for the other day!
I didn't really enjoy 500 Days of Summer that much. (And I didn't know it was still in the cinemas!)
Have a great day!

xx Blaize.

Laura said...

Thank you.
I barely ever get the murder right. Fail.

My friend didn't really like 500 Days of Summer, either. At some parts, it was a little confusing, idk.