Monday, March 8, 2010

2020.

I got tagged by Penguins Quack and I have to predict where I'll be in 10 years and tag 10 people. :D. So, here goes:
  • In 10 years time, I'll be 29 years old (Oh god, I'll be OLD! Ew).
  • My boyfriend/husband/fiance (do I have to predict whether I'll be married or not?) will be Dale Thomas and we will be living together. ;).
  • I shall be a scientist (like a less smarter version of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory) and I'll be blowing up chemistry labs with my awesome experiments.
  • The government will be all like, "UM, WHY ARE YOU WASTING OUR VALUABLE RESOURCES ON YOUR POINTLESS EXPERIMENTS?!"
  • I shall say, "Whatev."
  • The government will kick me out of the planet so me and Dale Thomas will fly to Mars (by this stage, they will have started human life on Mars). I will study at the Mars University, eating Mars bars every day, and making hats for monkeys to talk and be smart. While the AFL will already have started a Mars Football Club so Dale will join that. Teehee.
  • Me and Dale will settle in for a good life on Mars, having 5 children (Aidan, Jayden, Hayden, Richard and James) and a whole lot of butler monkeys.
  • THE END~!
I tag:
cbf tagging anyone else. TAG YOURSELVES, OKAY. If you didn't get tagged, pretend you did.

Today, I got free ice-cream at uni. Sportsgirl was giving them out FREE. Yay.
And some other people (ironically, it was a ~religious~ group at my uni) were giving out free books on Evolution and Species and Charles Darwin. lol. :D.

2 comments:

lucy said...

LOL! I enjoyed reading that! i might just do this- after i finish all my homework and studying! Argh!

Lol, you're so cool Laura :)

Laura said...

lol, thank you. :D.