Saturday, March 20, 2010

MY SATURDAY NIGHT.

Yesterday, I watched two movies (which were on TV): Finding Nemo and Bruce Almighty.
It was so awesome, omg. :D.



"Yeah, I'm a clownfish." "TELL US A JOKE~!" Haha.
And also, "Fish are friends, not food~". True. I'll think twice about eating clownfish from now on. ;).



I love the hobo in Bruce Almighty. That hobo = me. Especially with the awesome signs and bad spelling. lol.

And it turns out that the hobo = Morgan Freeman. And at the end, he held up a sign that was like, "ARMAGEDDON OUTTA HERE". lmao.

And Jennifer Aniston was so good. She's awesome. Especially in Friends. :D. But anyway, in Bruce Almighty, Bruce was all like, "Just say you love me!" And I'm like, "JUST SAY IT, BRAD PITT DOESN'T WANT YOU BACK!" lol. :P.

Teehee.

Best quote from the movie: "SMITE ME, OH MIGHTY SMITER~!"

And: "B-E-A-UTIFUL." Which taught me how to spell "beautiful". Thank you, Jim Carrey. ;).

ANDANDAND: "That's the way the cookie crumbles."

And that's all. Enjoy.

5 comments:

lucy said...

That hobo was Morgan Freeman?! No Way!!! It doesn't look like him!!!

I love Bruce Almighty- it's such a funny movie. I love anything with Jim Carey in it. I used to have a crush on him haha ha

Laura said...

lol.

I don't think Morgan Freeman was the hobo for the WHOLE MOVIE. Just at the end, when the hobo is standing there, his face changes into Morgan Freeman's.

idk.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I hate Bruce Almighty. Especially the actors in it. But Finding Nemo is awesomeness. I was the hugest fan of that movie when I was nine. Hehe!

xx Blaize.

Laura said...

:(.
Whut.

Anonymous said...

Anything with Morgan Freeman has GOT to be good.