Saturday, March 13, 2010

PI DAY.

Okay, so if you look at the date (March 14th) from an American's perspective, it says "3.14.2010".
And 3.14 is the number for Pi! Mm, yeah!

So, today, I shall treat you all to one of my awesome fanfics (where me and Mitchie go round throwing pies), and pictures of pies. ;).

Pictures:

Everyone loves the Simpsons, right? ;).


So true, omg.


Om nom nom. :D.


PIEEEEEEEEE. Teehee.


Fanfic:
Me and my bff decided on walking to the shops. It was Pi Day and unfortunately, I had no pies.
"It's a lovely day~," I said, walking along beside Mitchie.
"Yeah," Mitchie replied, grinning.
We reached the shop, bought ten pies and headed back home.
Suddenly, from out of the blue, a pie landed in my face. It was a cream-filled pie. My eyes, nose and mouth were filled with cream. I stopped where I was. I could hear Mitchie cursing.
"What the...?" my bff said, "Where did that come from?"
"I don't know," I mumbled.
"That bitch should know better," Mitchie said, really fierceeee.
I had never heard Mitchie being so fierce. "Why so fierce?" I asked him.
Mitchie was silent.
Confused, I wiped the cream out of my eyes and looked around. My bff had gone!
"Mitchie!" I yelled, wiping cream off my face, "Where art thou?"
I sat down where I was. Mitchie had taken the pies with him. I had no defence mechanisms AT ALL. What if the pie-thrower attacked me again? What if the pie-thrower had a lot more cream-filled pies and I drowned in cream? What if I was buried under so much cream that nobody would be able to find me again? What if...
Mitchie came running back to me. "I got him, I got him!" he yelled, happily and sat down next to me.
"You got who?" I asked, confused.
"Big Bad Barry chucked a pie at you so I chased him and threw our ten pies at him. He looked sorry and gave me the rest of his cream-filled pies!" Mitchie exclaimed.
He opened up the bag and it was filled with about 10 cream-filled pies.
So, me and my bff ate the pies and it was the best Pi Day ever!
THE END~!

And yeah.
Enjoy your pies today. ;).

6 comments:

lucy said...

lol PIE DAY!!! I love pies! Argh, just thinking about them makes my stomach rumble... heehee

I LOVE THE SIMPSONS TOO!!! wooh!

lol

did you write that fanfic? it was awesome! :D

Laura said...

Yay, Pie Day! lol.

Yes, I wrote the fanfic. Hehe.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

hahaha Pi Day. I hate pie, but it smells pretty good! :P

Laura said...

lol.
How can you hate pie?!
lolwhut.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this quiet much... It does lead to other issues...
frokostordning

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat tools[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood avenues to produce an income online.