Friday, March 5, 2010

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST...

Ugh, Dougy and Grace were eliminated from SYTYCDA last night. WELL, THERE GOES MY PREDICTIONS. Fail.
Oh and btw~, Kieran and Carly's routine was, like, awesome. And I forgot to mention that in the last post. And they were in the bottom 3 and I'm like, "OH HELL NO!" Because they both did an awesome solo (the "Dance For Your Life" one) but the judges didn't really like their solos. :(.

My new predictions:
TOP 6: Jessie H, Issy, Ivy, Kieran, Robbie and Matt.
The contestants that I like: Jessie H, Issy, Ivy, Jessica P, Carly, Kieran, Matt, Robbie, Jess S.
The contestants that I hate: Don, Heath, Nick, Renee, Phillipe.

By the way, Carly is so cute. I take back all the mean things I said about her. :D.

In other news, it's my birthday tomorrow~! SO, WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU CREEPY STALKERS. :P.

2 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

Oh! Happy Birthday for Saturday! Sorry I didn't say so earlier, only just read this.
Hope you had an awesome time :)

Laura said...

Thank you! :D.