Wednesday, March 3, 2010

UNI. SO FAR.

I've started uni.
Some of the awesomeness:
  • I haven't been late to a lecture.
  • The uni is massive (it has its own postcode, lol) so I have gotten lost but oh well.
  • On my second day, I got a free jam donut. (BEST. DAY. EVER).
  • Someone had set up a Jenga game but the blocks were HUGE. And I managed to remove a block and place it on top. Success. :D.
  • Meeting two girls from Africa. One was from Mauritius and the other was from somewhere else. But they both spoke (a bit of) French. And had (sort of) French accents. idk. ;).
  • My Chemistry and Biology lectures. They are pretty awesome, okay. I'm actually enjoying Chemistry despite that it's Physics-y stuff. idk, whatever.
  • Biotechnology lecture. It's good, okay. There's some other people who are also doing the Biotechnology degree. Yay.
And yeah. That's all I can think of now. :D.
But my first Statistics lecture wasn't that good. The professor dude was like talking about some Excel stuff and was all confusing. He wasn't very good, in my opinion. :(.

Anyhoo, bye.

No comments: