Friday, March 26, 2010

HI EVERYONE.

And the AFL is back.
(Although, the horrid Carlton had to thrash the awesome Richmond. Fail).
There was a guy playing for Richmond who had the same hair as Tim Minchin. lolwhut.
(For those of you who don't know Tim Minchin, watch TAYG this Sunday).

Anyhoo, Matt and Jess S were eliminated from SYTYCDA.
OH HELL NO.
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.
Ugh.
Matt was going to be the Charlie of last year's competition. And Jessie H is going to be the Talia. ;).

My predictions for the rest of the (horrible) season:
TOP 4: Jessie H, Ivy, Robbie, and Kieran.
(But I wouldn't mind if Carly was in there).
(Actually, I would. Ivy is so cute).
(Phillipe is also good. Nick is not).
(Jessica P is my little mathematician. She's so awesome).

I was so happy when Ivy and Robbie were partnered together. They are so awesome, omg. ^________^

ALSO: More good news. There is going to be a DVD coming out of the whole season 1 of Glee. lol, I'm so excited. It comes out on March 31st or something. And if you get it at JB Hi Fi, you get a free phone mock/sock/whatever they are called. OMG.
(So, basically, if you wish to stalk me, I'll be at a JB Hi Fi on March 31st. I'll be seeing you there, Creepy Stalker #1).
(Btw~, Creepy Stalker #1 is my #1 stalker. Follows me everywhere, it's great).
(But stay out of my underwear drawer. Thank you).
(And could Creepy Stalker #2 stop looking through my garbage bin? Please?).

And yeah.
Say hi to your mum for me, mofos.
(Go you good things, Collingwood! Thrash those Doggies on the weekend!).
(Speaking of Collingwood, my bf was on the radio this morning. Anyone listen to it?).

No comments: