Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCEEEE.

Issy, being all awesome and stuff. ;).


Jessie H, looking like a liquorice all-sort. Yum. (And Matt is lookin' fine).


Well, SYTYCDA was last night. :D.
Ahh, it wasn't that great.

The all-girls routine was a sexy-Chicago routine. Pfff, as if I care. They had bars as props (like, big bars that you see in prison) and they were dancing behind the bars. It looked funny, teehee. But the dancing was like, "Ooh, I'mma sexy oneeee~!" lolwhut.

The all-boys routine was better- it consisted of the boys, acting like a gang trying to kill another gang. Sounds like fun... NOT.
(But it was good, btw~. Me likey).

And then, after Jessie H and Matt's routine (it was a ventriloquist dance, it was SO GOOD, omg) to Ke$ha's song Blah Blah Blah, Nat Bass was all like, "IF YOU LIKE KEH-SHAAA" etc etc.
And I'm like, "IT'S NOT KEH-SHAAAAA! It's Keyy-sha." Pronunciation fail.
Nat Bass says the dumbest things when she's preggerz.

Oh and Renee and Phillipe are still trying to bore me with their boringness. And the judges are still trying to prove to me that they are on another planet watching an entirely different performance, by saying how awesome Renee and Phillipe are. Whut. Or maybe Mary Murphy left some of her ~crazyyy~ drugs under the desk. I'm going with the latter.

But there were some really good routines. Robbie and Ivy, did a ballroom routine to Temper Trap's Sweet Disposition and it was awesome; Matt and Jessie H, did a fun routine, teehee; Nick and Jess S, did a good routine and I'm likin' Nick more; Carly and Kieran, who are made of awesome, did an awesome routine (I've forgotten what it was, lol); Don and Issy, did a good routine although Don still sucks; Heath and Jessica P, managed to bore me, lolwhut.

My predictions (YEAH, DEAL WITH IT):
Bottom 3: Renee and Phillipe, Issy and Don, Heath and Jessica P.
Eliminated contestants: Heath and Renee. (Or Don or Phillipe, idk).
Top 6: Jessie H, Issy, Ivy, Matt, Kieran and Robbie.
(If I could somehow get Jess S, Jessica P and Carly in there, I totally would).
(Maybe there could be a Top 6 which is ALL GIRLS. lol).
(No, wait, that would be bad. There would a sexy-Chicago routine EVERY WEDNESDAY. Ahhh, kill me).
(And also, I wouldn't want to lose Robbie and Kieran over the one-dimensional mathematician Jessica P).
(Whoaaaa, baby, got enough brackets?).
(Haha).

And yeah.
Say hi to your mum for me, etc etc.
Goodbye. :P.

8 comments:

lucy said...

ARGH! I miss the girls' chicago routine!!! NOOO! I wanted to watch it. The boys' once was on first so I watched that, but when the girls' one didn't follow next I was so disappointed. I waited and waited, but gave up to do the dishes... guess I missed it. Argh, dammit, I really wanted to see it :P

Laura said...

Yeah, the girls' routine was at the end. :D.
lol.

Penguins Quack said...

I wanted to see the girls routine cause I love Chicago (was it the Cell Block Tango? I LOVE the Cell Block Tango! Pop six squish uh uh cisero lipshitz) but I couldn't miss Spicks and Specks

Laura said...

Yes, it was Cell Block Tango. :D.

tinypaperheart said...

love this show. :)

Laura said...

It's a good show. :D.
Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hey i am new on this board i hope i will be able to help out & contribute here because iv learned a great deal myself.

Thank you

[URL=http://www.mydjspace.net][B]dj forum[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Hi i am new to this board i hope i can help and give something back here because iv learned a huge amount myself.

Thx's

[URL=http://plasteringcoursesuk.co.uk][B]plastering courses essex[/B][/URL]