Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HI EVERYONE.

I watched SYTYCDA last night. My ears weren't wanting to (because Mary Murphy was on the show) but I insisted because someone was dancing to Bad Romance. :D.

Best performance of the night: Ivy and Robbie, dancing to Bad Romance. Omg. IT WAS AWESOME. Ivy was dressed as an ice-queen and Robbie was dressed as a joker. Amazing.
Bottom three: Renee and Phillipe (I don't care what the judges said, I HATE THEM), Don and Issy, and Kieran and Carly.
Two eliminated contestants: Renee and Phillipe. Or Don and Carly. I wouldn't mind either way.
Top 8 (yes, I have more than 6 favourites): Issy, Jessie H, Jessica P, Ivy, Dougy, Robbie, Matt and Kieran. (There is probably more, idk).
Winner: Jessie H. Or Dougy, idk.

I really didn't like Mary Murphy. Whenever she started talking/screaming, I pressed the mute button. She is so much better in mute, haha.
Although, at one stage, she was about to criticise someone's performance and she goes, "Okay, just boo me now, get it over and done with." And I was like, "BOOOOOOOOO~!" Teehee. I would make a great audience member, lol.

Oh and another part of the show, Mary Murphy goes, "I was on the plane coming to Australia... QANTAS, FLIGHT 12..." And I'm like (jokingly), "Omg, that was my flight!" lol.
But of course that wasn't my flight. Why would I want to be on a flight with Mary Murphy? :/.

I also liked Matt and Jessie H's routine. They had awesome hairzz and Jason was all like, "I DIDN'T LIKE IT." And I'm like, "WELL, I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER, JASON. :P".
Whatev.

And goodbye.

2 comments:

lucy said...

i really should start watching tv again. im going to watch sleuth 101 tonight though- argh, i love that show! and playing the games on their site too :)

Laura said...

lol, me too. :D.