Thursday, September 10, 2009

'SUP?

So, yesterday was the 9/9/09. Yay, celebrate. LOLLL.
And tomorrow will be 9/11. And it's the Walkathon. So, I should come as a building and someone else come as a plane and that would so much fun. :/

Today, I did two SACs (English and Math Methods).
And everyone said the Maths SAC was really really really hard and I thought it wasn't THAT hard (there were some easy questions and some hard ones). And it was on Probability which is pretty easy. :D
And the English SAC was alright. I probably found it easier than most people because the SAC was on 1984 and some lazy people in my year level hadn't even read the book so yeahhh.

Oh and Collingwood play on Saturday WITHOUT Dayne Beams or Scotty Pendlebury or some others who I forgot. idk.
But Brad Dick and Cameron Wood are playing~! YAYYY. ;)
And also, Sharrod Wellingham is playing. ^____^

ANDANDAND Celebrity Masterchef is coming on TV sometime in the next year or something, idk.
AND GUESS WHO ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS IS??
Clue: His surname is Thomas.
Scroll down for the answer....

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
************
*************
**************
***************
****************
*****************
******************
*******************
********************
*********************
**********************
*********************
********************
*******************
******************
*****************
****************
***************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
Answer is....
JOSH THOMAS~!

(All you Dale Thomas fans got excited, thinking I would say Dale Thomas. LOL, suck on that!)

17 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

You got me so excited just now.

Steph Bowe said...

I'm all, DALE THOMAS ON CELEBRITY MASTERCHEF?

Steph Bowe said...

IS IT POSSIBLE?

Steph Bowe said...

Apparently not. Way to rain on my parade.

Steph Bowe said...

Not that I actually have a parade.

Steph Bowe said...

But I totally love Josh Thomas too, so it's okay.

Steph Bowe said...

OH MY GOD are they brothers?

Steph Bowe said...

Because that would be awesome.

Steph Bowe said...

Anyway, I hate you for getting my hopes up. You probably hate me now for spamming the comments section here.

Steph Bowe said...

And well done with all your exams and stuff (SACs are exams right?).

Laura said...

SACs =/= exams. But thanks anyways.
My exams start on October 30th. Shoot me now. :/

And yes, I'm so nice to rain your non-existant parade. :D

Josh Thomas is awesome. I'm sure he's related to Dale; they are probably third cousins twice removed. idk.

Steph Bowe said...

*shoots Laura* *runs off* *runs back to check Laura's okay* Lucky it's a water pistol.

I'm in Year 10 and I'm doing badly at schoolwork now. I can't imagine how badly I'll do when it comes to VCE.

Anyways, good luck.

Laura said...

Lucky for you it is a water pistol. Otherwise my bf, Dale Thomas, would have hunted you down and done something, idk, whatev.

I'm sure you'll do fine at VCE.
Just choose whatever subject interest you or if you're REALLY lazy, choose Business Management. They don't do much in that subject.
Or VCAL seems pretty bludge-y but if you do that, you can't go to university. :/
At my school, Accounting is a bludge. We just eat cake and lollies every lesson. And teacher lets us leave class ten minutes early.

sam_daisy said...

GEES lol people anyone else wanna spam lauras comments?
lol.
its sad.
i hope you aced it/them :D
LOL OMG YA DID GET ME ExciTEd.
lol :(

Laura said...

Yeah, lol.
It would be awesome if Dale Thomas WAS on the Celebrity Masterchef... that would be cool. :D

Anonymous said...

whos josh thomas?

Laura said...

Josh Thomas is a really awesome guy on Talkin' 'Bout Your Generation. He is the regular on the Gen Y team. And he comes from Brisbane. ;)