Saturday, September 12, 2009

AWESOMENESS~!

Yesterday, I went to the footy (Collingwood vs Adelaide) and we were sitting right near the Adelaide cheer squad.
AND GUESS WHO WON?

*
**
***
****
...Wait, what's the point of the star-thingys when y'all already know who won?
Anyway, for those of you who have been living under a rock, Collingwood won~! By five points. Jack Anthony kicked the winning goal and then, the siren went and yayyy!
And even Hughesy was barracking for Collingwood (which is kinda amusing because I was barracking for Carlton when they played Brisbane, lol).

Oh and apparently, Strauchanie was on Before The Game. And I missed it?! Epic fail.

And Rove is on tonight~! :D
With Peter Helliar (STRAUCHANIEEEEEEE~! Yay, go Pies!), Kristy Warner, Robbie Williams, some Xavier dude, Mick Molloy, and also Grinspoon are performing.
So, if you likes any of these people, watch Rove. ;)

Stay tuned for the next instalment of the blog: The thrashing of Geelong...

20 comments:

Steph said...

HOW GOOD WAS THAT GAME!!!
ESPECIALLY THE LAST FIVE MINUTES!!
I didn't go to the game, since I was in Queensland. But seriously, how awesome.

And then after the game Jack Anthony was cuddling all his team mates and he was crying and I was like, Awww.

Anonymous said...

LOL: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/gallery-e6frf9jf-1225772123667?page=9

Um, Steph again. I can't be bothered logging in or putting in my URL and stuff. But yeah, it's Steph.

Can't find any photos of Jack Anthony crying. Which is totally a shame :/

Laura said...

LOL, yes.
It was very exciting. I don't even know WHY Jack Anthony got a free kick but it was awesome~!

Aw. Jack = cute.

Anonymous said...

spam

Anonymous said...

spam

Anonymous said...

spam

Anonymous said...

spam

Anonymous said...

spam

Anonymous said...

spam

Anonymous said...

spam

Anonymous said...

spam

Anonymous said...

spam

Anonymous said...

spam

Anonymous said...

spam

Laura said...

Anonymous, why did you spam my comments with stupid comments which just said, "spam"?

Steph Bowe said...

hey hey hey
Just letting you know that 'spam'-my anonymous isn't me.
I'm way smarter than that.
Collingwood Magpies FOREVS!!

Laura said...

LOLL.
I don't know who would spam the comments like that. :/

sam_daisy said...

LOLS AT THE SPAMMER.
YES WE WON YAYS
LOL goodone.

sam_daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Annoying spam indeed. :/