Monday, September 7, 2009

HELLO.

Want.

In other news, Rove was awesome last night.
To sum it up in a few sentences, in no particular order: Rove totally got chased around by a big wrestler and then got pushed off a ledge-y thingy and he fell and Kristy, Pete, etc were like, ":/ .... whut" and Kate Miller-Heidke sang her awesome song and Pete was hurting because Collingwood lost and I could totally agree and on the American News, they were like, "WHOAAAAAAAA, A BROOM CAN STAND UP VERTICALLY WITH NO ONE TOUCHING IT, THIS IS A MIRACLE, OMFG, yes, I know there is more important news but HOLY CRAP, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BROOM~!" and Rove was wearing a pink hoodie and Kristy was a good newsreader and Rove hit the wrestler with a chair and I was like, "GO ROVEEE~!" and Hamish & Andy finished their Caravan Of Courage across America and they'll be on TV on Thursday at 7:30 pm on Channel 10, talking about their American adventure and Judith Lucy said some funny things and so did Robin Williams and speaking of Williams, Robbie is on next week along with Richmond supporter Mick Molloy. :)

And that's my recap.
I hope you enjoyed it. *pokes reader who fell asleep on the keyboard* You can wakes up now, I finished.
Carlton and Collingwood lost on the weekend (I was barracking for both teams, okay, stfu).
And Carlton NEARLYYYYY won but Jonathan Brown and that stupid Rising Star dude kicked about 1 MILLION goals and I was like, "DUUUUUUDE, NOOOOO!" And KRudd was all like, "YAYYYYYYY~!" And I was like, "I'LL VOTE LIBERAL NEXT ELECTION, KRUDD! AND I'LL UNFOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER~!"

The end.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL EW
LOL
lol i didnt fall asleep, nearly did tho
JKS.
OMFG Y U GO FOr SCUM CARLTON.
LOL i dont follow him.

Laura said...

Why did I go for Carlton?
I don't really know.
The same reason as to why Hughesy was barracking for Collingwood against Adelaide, omg.