Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rove turned 10 yesterday.
Some of the awesomeness:
  • What the...? Ryan Shelton showed us some of his "What The...?" moments. Except his "What The...?" moments were like, "This title looks like a normal title. Except if you remove most of the letters except an A-S-S..." And Rove was like, ":/ ...."
  • Rove's version of Shannon Noll's What About Me that he did in 2004 or something. I lol'd. And Pete was the little boy at the milkbar. :)
  • When Dave Callan was saying his "words" that sound different when he says them. And Pete jumped and was like, "I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU, AND I'M GOING TO LET YOU FINISH..." And I didn't hear the rest because I lol'd. :/
  • The Funniest Home Funerals. Haha. Some guy was riding a bike and he fell in the grave. It was exactly like Funniest Home Videos except, well, Rove > Channel 9.
  • Hamish and Andy's ghosting. I remember that~! It was funny. :D
  • Flick Your Lights. I can see why this segment had to be cut out of the show. Basically, Rove just said, "Flick your lights, Australia!" And he would look outside the window and lights would be flickering. That would have been fun but, of course, it does use up more electricity. :(
  • It was horrible when they killed two birds with one stone. But according to Corinne Grant, "The birds didn't die."
  • The show went really late (like, 11pm or something) so I taped the end of it. I don't know why it went THAT late. Either Australian Idol went for a bit longer or it just went for a long time because Rove turned 10. idk.
  • Next week, Wolfmother and Tony Martin are on next week. And maybe others. idk.
The Brownlow is on tonight.
Obviously, we already know the winner.
It will be Dane Swan. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, GUYS~!
I would be happy if Jimmy Bartel won but not Gary Ablett. No way.
And I wouldn't mind if Jobe Watson won (I follows him on Twitter!).
And goodbye. :)

4 comments:

Steph said...

ohmigod I missed it.

and also, have you noticed that Gary Ablett kind of looks like an overgrown baby? He has a very funny face.

Laura said...

An overgrown baby?
Never noticed that but he is bald like a baby.
idk.

sam_daisy said...

lol haha
i forgot who one :S

Laura said...

LOLL.
G.Ablett won. js.