Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'M A HAPPY LITTLE VEGEMITE, AS HAPPY AS CAN BE~!

Hi everyone~!
Has anyone tried the new Vegemite?
I have.
It's awesome. Because it's all cheesy and stuff yet still has the awesome Vegemite taste. :D

Except I agree with the #7pmproject. The name sucks. iSnack2.0? Whut?
So, I was watching the 7pm Project (as you do) and people had come up with WORSE names for the Vegemite.
Some of my favourites were:
  • "I Can't Believe It's Not Vegemite". Because it's totally not, lol.
  • "Salty Black Crap With Cheese." LOLWHUT?
  • "YourMumMite." Haha, Charlie read this one out on TV. And I lol'd.
  • "ChkChkBoomMite." Yes, someone suggested this name. Whut.
  • etc. etc.

So, post your own ideas, kk.

And also, Josh Thomas was on the 7pm Project. He was in Darwin and he was holding a little crocodile, lmao. HE'S ON CELEBRITY MASTERCHEF WHICH IS ON TOMORROW NIGHT, OMIGOD, YAYYY~!

And yeah. :)

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL EW i dont wanna try it.

lol yer it does suck
LOL i no i watched that ep haha
LOL SALTY CRAP HAHA
lol ya mum mite tis funny
well i think samisawsomemite is a good idea haha

Laura said...

Haha, yeahhh. :)