Friday, September 4, 2009

GOOGLE IS...

Oh noes, the "o" is being abducted!
Now, it'll only say GOGLE. :/

In other news, Anthony Rocca is playing on Sunday. Against St Kilda. I don't really see WHY they want Rocca to play against the top team if he's had an injury all year. What if he doesn't play well and can't kick goals against St Kilda?
Oh well. I suppose Mick knows what he's doing. Mick = clever.

ROVE IS ON SUNDAYYYY~!
With Kate Miller-Heidke singin' her new song and Hamish & Andy (AND HAYDO~!) in the studio, back from their adventure. ;)

Did everyone read the awesome obituary I wrote? Scroll down if you missed it. ^______^

3 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL.
lol mick = angry clever man haha
lol it made my day i loved it it made me rofl.

sam_daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

:D