Saturday, September 5, 2009

MEME.

Make a list of 6 people.
Answer the questions below.
Tag at least 5 of your friends.


cbf tagging anyone. Tag yourselves.

1. Dale Thomas, my bf.
2. Andy Clemmensen. From Short Stack. ;)
3. Jack Watts, my bff.
4. Katy Perry. I follow her on Tumblr and she's awesomeeee. ^____^
5. Rove McManus. Because he's awesome. :D
6. STRAUCHANIEEEEEEEE~!


What last words did you hear from 5?
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR MEEEEE~!
Totally.

Who do you think is a good kisser? 4 or 2?
Andy or Katy? Hm. Well, I know that Katy can kiss girls but I choose Andy because I don't have any cherry chapstick, lmao. :)

Who’ll have a better threesome? 1,4,6 or 2, 3, 5?
2,3,5. Andy and Roveeeey and Jackyyy = WHOA.
Mm.

4. What part of 1 is hot?
Um, everything. If you looked up "hot" in the dictionary, there's a big picture of Dale Thomas.
Totally. ^_____^

If 2 and 5 married each other, who’d be the father and who’d be the mother?
Andy is the female. Mmhmm.
And Rove can be the male. Because I said so. :P

If 3 and 4 had a baby, who’d be the best to give birth to it?
Um, obviously Katy Perry. She's older and has the womanly figure to carry the baby. :D

4 has suitors: 1 and 5. Who do you think will be picked?
Rove. They know each other - Katy Perry performed on the show Rove. So yeah.

Who’s the best in bed? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6?
Number 6. Obviously.

Don't worry, I'm only joking. I actually choose 1 or 2. Mm.

Who’s more of a flirt? 3 or 6?
Hm, that's difficult. Strauchanie probably thinks he's better because he's all like, "I'M THE BEST AT EVERYTHING, ^__^" but Jack Watts would have tonnes of girls befriending him and flirting with him so he'd get the practice from thereee. And also, he goes to a co-ed school (I'M NOT A STALKERRRRR, WHATCHU SAYING?) so yeah. I choose Jack. ;)

A short message to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
1: Dale Thomas, my lovely bf, you are awesomeee. ^___^ I can't wait to see you in the Grand Final, LOLLLL. :D
2: Andy Clemmensen, hi. I follow you on Twitter. I'm the one who looks in your window and waves. Mm.
3: Jack Watts, my bff who is awesome and will win the NAB Rising Star award next year and also will win the Grand Final on account of his awesomeness. D:
4: Katy Perry, YOU KISSED A GIRL AND YOU LIKED IT~! Totally.
5: Rove McManus, keep up the funniness. Your show is LOLARIOUS (new word, peeps, look it up) and one week, one of the guests should be MEEEEEE. Or Dale Thomas. idk.
6: STRAUCHANIEEEEEE, if Rocca can get a game after being injured, then surely you can. LOLLL.

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL.
you put WAY too much thort into it haha

Laura said...

Haha, yeah.