Sunday, September 27, 2009

ROVE AND OTHER STUFF.

I totally watched Rove last night. ;)
And I watched a bit of Australian Idol. (When I say "a bit", I mean I didn't see the first few singers and the person get eliminated).
Stuff that happened:
  • On Australian Idol, some chick was like talking about how she hated being in the bottom 3 and Andrew Gee was like, "Well, people will have to vote for you." And the chick was like, "I'm gonna go home and buy me some phone credit~!" And I was like, "Omg, you're my favourite, LOLLLLL." Because she totally implied that no one votes for the Idol contestants. :D
  • Rove told us all that Channel 10 is for sale. Yay, I can totally buy it and own Channel 10! I'll be like an evil dictator (like Big Brother!) and put the Simpsons on 24/7. (And, of course, put Rove and TAYG on).
  • Rove's wifey is on next week. She released a book or something so she'll be plugging that.
  • Kristy Warner, saying that Damien Leith's biggest debt was his phone bill. HAHAHAHA~, no wonder he won Australian Idol.
  • FUN FACT OF THE DAY: Nick Maxwell does the voice for KRudd PM. Wow, that Nick Maxwell is very talented if he can play footy AND do an awesome laugh. LOLWHUT?
  • Australian Idol reject, Lisa Mitchell, is performing on Rove next week. I'm hoping she sings Neopolitan Dreams but she'll probably just sing Coin Laundry. :/
  • Ryan Shelton was epically awesome. :D
  • Haydo brushed (or straightened, lol~) his hair. :)

And yeah. The show was good but my recap is bad. Sorry to all you followers who didn't watch Rove last night. Because, y'know, I has SOOOOO MANY followers... NOT.

St Kilda lost the Grand Final, epic fail. I was going for the Saints but they missed too many opportunities to score a goal. :/. And Geelong suck. They can all go fall off a cliff (except for Jimmy Bartel who is really really awesome~!).

Speaking of Jimmy Bartel, he didn't get the Norm Smith medal. And he even had 16 tackles (which either says he put lots of pressure on the Saints or he just likes hugging other men, lmao).

AND THAT'S ALL, EVERYBODY. :D

EDIT: Next week, on Idol, they are singing P!nk songs. So, tune in to Australian Idol where 8 wannabe singers ruin P!nk's songs. YAYYYYYYYY~, SOUNDS LIKE FUN!! #sarcasm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously Paul chapman was BOG and so therefore he won the norm smith medal. 4 tackles a quater is good but not great

Laura said...

Nah, Jimmy Bartel > Paul Chapman.
Jimmy is really cool and deserved the Norm Smith medal because he is awesome.

sam_daisy said...

LOL they will ruin her songs.
and anonymous: get a life and piss off lauras blog