Tuesday, September 15, 2009

KANYE WEST AND TAYLOR SWIFT AND OTHER STUFF.

Haha, I love this one. ;)
Kanye West is an idiot. If you have been living under a huge boulder, what happened was: Taylor Swift won an award at the VMAs and she was all excited and stuff and halfway through her acceptance speech, Kanye West got up on stage, grabbed the microphone and started saying how Beyonce should have won the award and not Taylor.

And everyone on Twitter has been tweeting about this. Basically everyone agrees that #kanyeisadouche and #teamtaylor/#teamswift.

And I love this picture too:
It's funny, okay?
It is some lyrics from a song but they changed "desert" to "dessert".

And yeah.
I'm done. :D

Oh and btw~, Rove is on at 9:30 pm on Sunday.
Whut. WHYYYYY?
Hopefully, Australian Idol isn't on for 3 hours. WE CAN'T EVEN HANDLE TWO HOURS OF IDOL, LET ALONE THREE. :/
Actually, I think Australian Idol is on at 7:30 and something else will be on at 6:30. idk. Hopefully, it's the Simpsons or Futurama or a whole show about Dale Thomas (LOLWHUT?) or some other awesomely cool show like TAYG or something. idk.

And another one before I go:
It's Eddyyyyy Cullen, my bf. Or one of my bf's. ;)

4 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

RICK ASTLEY FTW

I feel sorry for Beyonce (as well as Taylor Swift). I mean, how embarrassing would it be.

(And also, what video was he referring to? All Beyonce's videos are just her jiggling around with very little clothing on. Um, hello?)

Laura said...

I have no idea what video he was referring to. Probably the Single Ladies one because despite my opinions, that was VERYYYY popular.

sam_daisy said...

LOL that tis funny.
OMG they did change it too im gladyou said that cause iwas bout to ask you huh haha.
haha he is never gonna live what he did to taylor down haha

Laura said...

I know. Kanye will regret it, LOLLLL.