Thursday, September 24, 2009

AWESOMENESS~!

Hi everyone~!
The Grand Final is tomorrow.
Who are y'all going for?
I'm going for St Kilda because Geelong suck. :/
And I want this guy to win the Norm Smith medal:
Well, when I said, "this guy", I was talking about both the awesome people in the picture. :D
Because, y'know, it'll be a tie between Dale and Jimmy even though only one of them is playing in the Grand Final. :/

And also, Before The Game is on tonight~!
Hopefully, someone who is awesome wins Tool of the Year. ^_____^
Jobe Watson could win it, methinks. I may or may not have voted for him. (I forgot who I voted for...)
Mm.
AND STRAUCHANIEEEEEEE IS ON BEFORE THE GAME, EPIC WIN~!
Yay.
And hopefully, other Collingwood players are on too. ;)

And that's the end of this post.
Stay tuned for the next instalment: THE THRASHING OF GEELONG IN THE 2009 GRAND FINAL....

2 comments:

sam_daisy said...

me likes this picture :D

Laura said...

Me likes it too.