Tuesday, August 11, 2009

STUFF THAT HAS NO INTEREST TO ANY OF YOU. I SUGGEST YOU GO DO SOMETHING MORE VALUABLE LIKE... um... LIKE SMASHING BUDDY FRANKLIN'S CAR.

'Sup to my lovely 9 followers and hello to any stalkers out there! (Just don't stalk me, I'm not that interesting...)
Anyway, Rove comes back on TV on Sunday!
Omigod, epic win.
They are adding two people to replace Carrie and Hughesy. One of the replacements is Judith Lucy. I remember her from somewhere (probably on TGYH, idk) but I've forgotten whether she was funny or not. I get all comedians mixed up. :/

Um, and yeah.
Nothing much has happened recently... OH, WAIT, NATHAN J BROWN JUST TWEETED.. brb, reading his tweet.
#ihasnolife

Anyway, bye.
P.S. Rove comes back on Sunday. Did I mention that? I'm so excited. I've waited four weeks and I'm barely surviving.
P.P.S. Hi.
P.P.P.S. TAYG is awesome. js.

3 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

you can't ever make me stop stalking. STALK OR DIE.

I'ma gonna go smash Buddy Franklin's car now.

haha I'm watching TAYG now. Hamish is funny.

and Charlie Pickering is all, "when I was a kid, I collected coins because I didn't have any friends." Poor Charlie.

sam_daisy said...

yer im a stalker lol. and a follower undercover HAHA.
jks.

yes you are interesting.

yer too many comedians

LOL yer i no i love him.

yes ya did mention that a few times.








a few million times.
haha.

lol yer i no you tell me all the time.

Laura said...

TAYG is awesome.
Charlie is so cuteee. I follows him on Twitter. :D

Yeah, try not to stalk me. Go stalk a more interesting person like Dale Thomas.