Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BLOG POST. Because it is.

I watched TAYG yesterday.
It was exciting. Because Gen Y won~!
And I learned the lyrics to my all-time favourite song, What's A Doodle Doo. Shaun Micallef is the best singer; he should totally audition for Australian Idol. js.

And yeah. Nikki Webster was also on TAYG. I hate her slightly less. But just slightly. Apparently she posed for Zoo Weekly. I don't know how long ago that was but anyone is an idiot for posing for a trashy magazine that sleazy men would read. Yuck, Nikki Webster, just yuck.

Well, that's a great way to lose followers, bag the hell out of Nikki Webster. No wonder Hey! Teenager of the Year has 169 followers and my blog has been going for longer yet I only have 9. Epic fail.
(Hey Teenager of the Year was just an example, okay? There are plenty of blogs which have more followers than me).

You have got to be kidding! I've got Montagna, Riewoldt and Goddard on my Dream Team and they've been doing exeptionally well AND THEY ARE ALL INJURED THIS WEEK. Whut.
And I have no trades left. WHYYYY? This is the first week of the Dream Team Finals and I have no second chance so if I lose, I'm out. :(.
So I basically have about three people on my Dream Team who will get zero and I have no player who is guaranteed to get a fantastic score (except Jimmy Bartel who is now my captain).

Whoa, Hamish Blake is on TAYG next week. You heard it here first, everyone, you totally did.
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME. #rove.
#16thaugust

3 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

I'll go bag Nikki Webster so I can lose some followers...
I went to a Nikki Webster concert when I was 10. It was awesome. She signed my souvenir card thing.
Anyway, it was cool.

Did you see how I mentioned my blog design skillz on my blog? do you want a blog makeover? Email me...

Laura said...

LOL yeah. My blog is due for a makeover, only I can't be bothered.

:)

sam_daisy said...

LOL.

good to hear, she was trying to change her image and i was 06 i think. :S

haha yer you crack me up.

i cant memba who is on my dream team.
:D