Sunday, August 16, 2009

ROVE AND THE AWESOMENESS.

I watched Rove last night. :D
Some of the awesome things that happened:
  • Katy Perry who is made of awesome. :). She performed Waking Up In Vegas which is an AWESOMEEEEE song. ^____^
  • Judd Apatow, an American wearing a Saints guernsey and a Saints scarf, while carrying two meat pies. It was kind of ironic because St Kilda had just lost their first game of the season. LOLLL.
  • Comparing both newbies, Kristy Warner > Judith Lucy.
  • Kristy Warner read the news. She was pretty good (much better than Myf who laughs constantly while reading the news, epic fail). I think she seemed a little bit nervous but oh well. idk.
  • I liked the thingy where they played a few harmless pranks on Kristy Warner. And Pete kept calling her "Carrie". Pete was like, "Hey, Carrie, your car is on fire!" And everyone including Kristy rushed to the window and Rove was like, "Um, Pete, isn't that your car?" LOLLL.
  • Giant strawberries ftw.
  • Judith Lucy was pretty funny. ^___^
  • And Ricki-Lee and some other person/s are on next week. And All-American Rejects are performing. I don't particularly like their new song "I Wanna" but I shouldn't say too much unless I want to be covered in tomatoes. :/
Collingwood beat Richmond on Saturday.
And my Dream Team went well which is a shame because I had already been knocked out of the finals. #FAIL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rove isn't funny anymore and the only funny person on it is peter helliar. the new people aren't funny and neither is anyone else. Unfunny show! and hamish and andy are funny but they're hardly ever on.

Laura said...

Well, Rove is funny. He's the funniest.
And yes, Peter Helliar is funny; I totally agree with that one. :)

And Judith Lucy is kinda funny. idk. And it is Kristy Warner's first time on TV so she may be a little nervous whereas Pete and Rove have been on TV for 10 years.

sam_daisy said...

icbf'd reading the anonymous comment cause well they have no life baggin everythin ya say.

I dont watch rove.

I no i went YAY.

i 4got bout my dreamteam and i am 100% sure mine aint in finals lol.

Laura said...

There are major finals (for the top 8 teams) and minor finals (for the bottom 8 teams).

My team got into the major finals but only lasted one week. :/

Rove is awesome.
:)