Wednesday, August 19, 2009

'SUP?

TAYG was on last night. :D
And Gen Y won~!
Josh Thomas can pack a car for a holiday faster than any other generation. :P
And I learned that you can see Russia from Alaska. Because there's an island near Alaska which is owned by Russia. So all you people who thought Sarah Palin was a dumbass, PUT THAT IN YOUR PLASTIC CUP AND CHEW IT!!

And guess what? TAYG isn't on next week because Australian Idol is on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday. How can I survive without TAYG for a week? :/
Oh well. At least Rove is still on Sunday. YAY~!
Also: Josh Lawson is totally on TAYG (not next Tuesday but the one after). Now, there'll be too Josh's on Gen Y. LOL. ^_______^

Aw, cute! It's a baby elephant! I want that cupcake. Someone make me one. Now. :D

3 comments:

sam_daisy said...

LOL.
lol i think it should be a pink elephant hehe.

Steph Bowe said...

Sarah Palin IS a dumbass, whether she can see Russia from her house or not.

I just saw 'POWERADE FIGHT!' there on the sidebar, and it brightened my day :-)

Powerade + collingwood footballers = Happy Steph

Also also also are you going to do something for the Inkys creative reading prize?

Laura said...

I might do something for the Creative Reading Prize, I just haven't thought of it yet.
Why did you ask? Are you planning to create something awesome and send it in with my name on it? Sure, I'd love that. Because I cannot think of ANYTHING. :/