Friday, August 21, 2009

IT WAS A BRIGHT COLD DAY AND THE CLOCKS WERE STRIKIN' THIRTEEN.

It totally reminds me of 1984. And Big Brother = RPattz. HE'S WATCHING YOUUUU~!
And everyone will be like scared and frightened of RPattz watching them and all the psycho-tweenies will be walkin' around in nothing but their underwear and staring constantly at the telescreens hoping that RPattz is tuned into their wire at that moment.
Mm.

And then, the loudspeaker will be like, "THIS IS RPATTZ. TEENAGE GIRLS, REPORT TO THE DIARY ROOM IMMEDIATELY!" And the psycho-tweenies will be like squealing down the corridors towards the Diary Room while simultaneously checking their hair in the windows' reflections.

Yes, I is reading 1984 by George Orwell at the moment. And yes, my English is fine. "I is reading" is a perfectly constructed sentence. :/

And yeah. I watched the Amazing Race yesterday. One of my favourites teams (an all-girl team) came last but luckily, it was a non-elimination round. GIRL POWER~! There are three all-girl teams still in the Amazing Race. :D
I'm still pissed off that Amanda and Kris had to leave. WHYYYY? They were the best and were kinda like Rob and Amber except Kris wasn't as competitive as Rob. But when Amanda and Kris were gone, the other contestants were like, "YAY~!"
Lolwhut.

Anyway, on the Simpsons, Bart and the new kid did the Mentos and Diet Coke trick MULTIPLIED by 1 BILLION! ^____^
And Rove is on Sundayyyyyyy~! With some rock legend Alice Cooper, All-Americans Rejects who totally wanna, Hamish and Andy in the States ANDDDD Ryan Shelton being filmed on Twitterrrrr. ;)

4 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

That shower curtain is seriously freaky how could anyone want that in their bathroom?!
I'm also reading 1984! Except... I should be reading Great Expectations for English...
Oh, and I love Alice Cooper, although most people think I'm weird for that. I'm so pumping his song "School's Out" on my last day of school.

Laura said...

Yes, the shower curtain is freaky. :/

LOLLL, I can't wait till the last day of school - it's getting closer but it's not close enough.
:(

I'm reading 1984 for English. ^_____^

Steph Bowe said...

Did you get psycho-tweenies from Everything Beautiful? I'm afraid of those damn psycho-tweenies AND R.Pattz (there's something unsettling about a 107-year-old vegetarian vampire virgin especially when HIS FACE IS ON A SHOWER CURTAIN).

Laura said...

Yeah, I'm reading Everything Beautiful again because, y'know, it's EVERYTHING BEAUTUFUL and it's an amazing book. :)

I'd be scared of having a shower if RPattz was on my shower curtain. So I'm actually quite happy that there is no shower curtain on my shower. :D