Thursday, August 13, 2009

HELLO~!

Hey everyone!
Rove comes back on Sunday! :D
As I said in the previous post, there are two new additions to the cast on Rove (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, GUYS~!) and I think there'll be a guy and a girl.
The girl is Judith Lucy and I hope that the guy is Haydo (y'know the one who does the RoveDailyPlug and backstage?). idk.

I haven't blogged in awhile because, well, there's nothing to blog about.
So, I think all you followers/stalkers/whatever should comment and suggest stuff to blog about. It can be anything like, um, food or TV or Twitter or even suggest I write one of my crappy fanfics in which I pretend to be BFFs and BFs with celebrities who have no idea I exist and probably want a restraining order against me.

Collingwood play on Saturday~! And Sharrod Wellingham will be playing and it'll be Leigh Brown's 200th game. (Whoa, how did he manage that when he's only been at Collingwood for less than a year?!)
SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME! #rove.
P.S. I am awesome.

3 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

Dale Thomas should be very, very afraid!

Blog about your favourite books.
Or the colour red.

If you write something about books, you can email it to me and I'll make it a guest post on my blog. I need guest bloggers.

Laura said...

I haven't read a book in ages. :/
Well, except for 1984 and that's only because we are doing it for English. WINSTON IS SO OLD IN THE MOVIE, IT MAKES HIS PEDOPHILIA EVEN WORSE!!11.

Dale Thomas is probably hiding in his cupboard under the stairs wondering when I will go away. NEVER, DALE THOMAS, NEVERRRR!

I shall blog about the colour red on Sunday, okay? lmao.

sam_daisy said...

lol.
um he is 200 career games by the way lol.