Sunday, August 16, 2009

TIGERS AND SLIME AND ROVE AND STRAWBERRIES.

I went to a party last night.
So, all you followers and stalkers who thought I had no life: PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT~!
Anyway, we totally had chocolate mousse and cake. It was yum. And there were paper plates and each plate had a different animal on it. And guess which animal I got??
A TIGER. I kid you not.

Also, I went to Swinburne University today.
And we went to a Biology/Chemistry/Biotechnology thingy where they showed us some awesome experiments to encourage us to choose Swinburne for our tertiary education.
And one of the experiments was using borax so I totally volunteered for it because I knew it would involve SLIME. :D
Oh and they had fairy floss at the Open Day but I think it costed moniez. idk.

Rove is on tonight! ^_____^
That's a normal-sized strawberry, btw~. And it's nearly as big as Rove. Ah, it's great being vertically challenged. ;)

4 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

aww you shoulda got fairy floss. It's awesome. I want to go to a university open day now! I've still got a couple of years until I finish school but i think I'm going to do Business/Arts. Anything scientific would be too tricky for me. They need to offer a subject like Awesomeness.

And you go to a dinner party, and someone's all, "So... you're at uni now right?"
And you're like, "Yeah."And they're like, "Whatcha studying?"
And you say, "I'm getting my Certificate in Awesomeness. I got really good marks last year, on account of my awesome blog, which features Rove McManus holding a strawberry."
Person talking to you is like, "Whoa, that's awesome. It was such a waste me doing biology and all..."

Anyway, I'm gonna go start my own university now.

Laura said...

Yeah, I'd be great in Awesomeness. If only there was a course like that.

Yeah, I love fairy floss. I should go back next year. Because there were lollies and fairy floss and a Maccas just down the road. :)
LOLL.

I'll come to your university. Make sure it's easy to get to (i.e. near a train station). :D

sam_daisy said...

OMG no you didnt :O
lol i knew you had a life haha.
cool i like tigers.
did you share cake and moose with him?
lol.
which swineburn and what day.
EW SLIME.
lol.
haha challenged lol.

Laura said...

I went to Hawthorn Swinburne last Sunday.
Slime = fun.

Tigers are prettyyy. ;)

The cake and mousse was FABULOUS. I wanted seconds but I didn't think there'd be any left. LOLLL.