Saturday, August 29, 2009

HI.

Everybody's sick.
Well, not EVERYBODY. But some awesome people are.
For example, Scotty Pendlebury has back spasms (Aw, get better soon!), Judith Lucy is unwell (Jess Harris is replacing her) and the kangaroo-turned-magpie Leigh Brown has a virus. :/

Oh well.
Hopefully, Collingwood win. I don't mind if they lose by a point or something, though. As long as they remain third. :D

I watched Before The Game last night. Russell Robertson didn't bring out his guitar and play a song. EPIC FAILLL. But he made up for it with some funniness. ^____^
And Angus Monfries was on. (I am now following him on Twitter, yay!).

I'll post a longer post tomorrow. idk.

1 comment:

sam_daisy said...

i was sick like 2 weeks ago :(
um haha they tanked haha.
HE HAS A TWITTER so thats y my friend made a twitter haha.
i shall now follow him.
:DDDD