Sunday, August 23, 2009

STUFF.

Guess what I watched yesterday?
ROVE.
In case you missed it and you feel like wasting a bit of precious time, here are some awesome parts:
  • Kristy Warner reading the news and saying that Twitter is either pointless crap or mindless dribble. :D That's why I go on Twitter!!
  • Alice Cooper telling everyone that zombies will come and attack everyone... so, wear a jacket.
  • Peter Helliar's new book "I feel like a headless chicken tonight!" Mm, headless chicken... chicken tastes so much better without the head. ...Excuse me, I'm just going to see why there are blue-and-red flashing lights outside....?
  • When Ricki-Lee was talking about the "16-year-old boy" incident and Rove was taking a sip from his drink. And he sprayed his drink EVERYWHERE. lmao. Small things amuse small minds, stfu.
And also, Australian Idol (y'know that show where try-hard singers think that they are the best at singing and when they are eliminated, they cry and whinge and think the judges are bullies when really, the judges are just telling the truth) is on Monday night, Tuesday night, Wednesday night ANDDDDD Thursday night. Whut.
Which means TAYG (Talkin' 'bout your generation) won't be on. Whyyyyyyyy?
How can I survive without TAYG for one week?
(Actually, I survived 4 weeks without Rove and gosh, that was a tough four weeks).

Anyway, I shall survive.
Natalie Imbruglia and some Newton guy (no, not the one that had an apple fall on his head) are on Rove next week. Plus Hamish and Andy. YAY. Hopefully, Judith Lucy will be on because she wasn't on yesterday. (She's not on every week because she took over Hughesy's place and Hughesy wasn't contracted to be on the show every Sunday).

Y'know what would make Australian Idol interesting?
Instead of singing on a Sunday night, they could all dress up in wacky outfits and totally run around playing wacky games for a trophy and a night in the Rewards Room with one other person. It could totally be like Big Brother's Friday Night Live. All you need is a bunch of Aussie bogans, some awesome hosts (Mike, Bree and Fitzy) and some wacky ideas.
I'd watch that and I wouldn't mind so much if Australian Idol went for a little bit longer because it would be INTERESTING.

Okay, fine. I'm presuming you all hate my idea because I doubt any of you were stupid enough to watch any Big Brother episode including Friday Night Live.

In other news, I got 5 in my footy tipping. Basically everyone got 5 or 6. :D
Okay, this post is getting long so SAY HI TO YOUR MUM FOR ME and goodbye.

7 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

I will survive..
I will survive.

RE: TAYG not being on for a week.

Steph Bowe said...

oh as long as i know how to love i know I'll stay alive..
I've got all my life to live...

Anyway, good song.

Laura said...

Yeah, it's a good song but everytime I think about that song, I think of the Pussycat Dolls version. FAIL.

TAYG is awesome. I will miss my weekly dose of Shaun Micallef and Josh Thomas and Charlie Pickering. ;_;

Sophie said...

HOORAY FOR SPAMMING TWITTER! :D

Laura said...

LOLLL. Spamming Twitter is fun. :)

sam_daisy said...

lol.
haha.
i love rickilee.
haha im sure it was hard.
im over natalie "i have a too long last name"
hey i liked friday nite live.
bye

Laura said...

LOL.