Sunday, March 2, 2008

WHOA.

Whoa. I was watching So You Think You Can Dance and oh my god. Rhys did a dance (sort of ballroom) and the music had the words from the Romeo and Juliet prologue in it. For example, "Two households both alike in dignity." Or whatever the words are. I was like. "O_O! Awesome."

And there was a celebrity judge on the show. Her name was Mary Murphy and she was really loud. Matt Lee (his name sounds like Mattalie - lol) was so proud to sit next to her. I had never heard of her but she's cool. I think she's from America. =]

Anyway, Laura did a cool dance too. My favourites would be: Laura, Rhys, Rhiannon, um... I liked Hilton and Courtney... but they left.... and Camilla and Sermsah (can't spell) always do a good dance. I like Stephanie. Her clothes are always wicked. I hate Vanessa and Henry because Vanessa was all whingy about doing Animation Hip Hop a few weeks back. I mean, dude, it is a freaking reality TV show. Why would you whinge? Geez...

And Henry. I hate him because he looks like a girl with long hair. Like, his hair is so long. Looooooooong. His mum needs to tell him to cut it. At least Dale Thomas' mum tells Dale to cut his hair. =]

Oh and Australia lost the first final of cricket. Damn you, Sachin Tendulkar! I will get my revenge one day.... =]

2 comments:

limeywesty said...

My friend likes Rhys best.
I have decided to remain unbiased.
But I loved the R&J one.
woop woop.
I love Romeo and Juliet.
After we studied it in English, I got Shakespeare. It just clicked. Then I went and saw it at the Botanical gardens and my friend (the one who likes Rhys) and I were the only ones laughing at all the disguised sex jokes. People didn't get them because they were in Shakesperean language. we thought they were hilarious though, even if we were the only people laughing.

Oh, and the celebrity judge, don't give her a reason to scream. It hurts.

Anyhoo... must get back to the evil that is maths.
xox

Laura said...

But I love her scream. It's fawesome!

I have been reading too much The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld. That's why I said fawesome.

Anyway, I want Mary Murphy to be judge EVERY week. She is one hell of a judge. X]