Monday, March 24, 2008

MY RANT!! =]

Don't you hate it when you log in to myspace and there is a sign saying, "What is your IQ? Click here." And you're all excited and you click and do this quiz. And then at the end of the quiz, they're like, "What is your mobile number so we can send you your IQ." And I'm like, "Dude, I'm not giving you my mobile number! Just tell me now!"

I'm sure if I did give my mobile number to them, they'd send me the IQ and charge me for it. I have never tried it but I am quite positive that would happen. Bastards.

Yeah, I should like join Hughesy and we'd have a segment called, "Hughesy and Laura lose it!" And we'd both get angry together. Lol. X]

Oh and I'd be on Rove. I'd walk up to Rove and be like, "OMG! It's Rove McManus!" Then I'd die because Rove is so freaking cool. And Pete would be there too. We'd talk about footy and Collingwood and Dale Thomas for hours. And then, he'd take me to the Lexus Centre where I could actually meet Dale Thomas and Nathan J. Brown!! Holy crap. This idea is the best idea ever.

And Carrie Bickmore would be there! She is the best newsreader ever!

Carrie Bickmore > Anna Coren and Tracy Grimshaw and such. =]

Best. Idea. Ever. =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, the REAL IQ test is whether or not you actually click those MySpace banners.
And you did.
So you fail.

XD

Laura said...

Shut up! I'm not that smart!