Tuesday, March 4, 2008

CRICKET

Oh My God. I didn't watch it all but Aussies lost the cricket. Argh! Poor Gilly. It was his last match... And I'll miss him. *tear*

You should have seen Hopes when he made his half century. I was like, "Whoa, go Hopes!"
And he was like all shy and everything. Nice little guy. I adore him.

Oh and when Australia went all out, the Indian team were all jumping around and what not. And the Aussie team came on the field to congratulate people and stuff. And the Aussie team all patted Hopes on the back as if to say, "Well done." And Hopes was holding his stuff looking shy. And I think he thinks he let down the team by losing. But I still love him. *hugs James Hopes*

I didn't like Hopes in the Twenty20 match because his nickname (on his back) was Catfish. I hate that name. It sounds like an ugly sort of fish. Like fair enough if they call him "Cat" or "Fish" but don't put them together. Ew.

But I love him a lot now. X]
I just found out that James Hopes is freaking 29! That's older than Mitchell Johnson. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Goddamn it Hopes. Why don't you combine with Ishant Sharma (guy with long hair). Okay, my plan is: I want James Hopes to look the same but to have Ishant Sharma's age which is 19.

Nice plan? I hope so. (OMG, I just said Hope..as in James Hopes.. ^_^)

No comments: