Thursday, March 13, 2008

THE AMAZING RACE RECAP

Yeah. I'm not going to blog about The Amazing Race in detail. I can't really be bothered... It is 39 degrees today.. *dies*

Anyway, I will say this: TJ WON THE AMAZING RACE!!! *victory dance*
And when they won, they got to ring up their parents and TJ were like, "Hey Mum, just won the Amazing Race..."

But they said it so casually like they win the Amazing Race every day. =]

And yeah. X]

I want to go on the Amazing Race. I'd purposely annoy other teams. Fun. Lol.
Oh and I'd go on with Dale Thomas. We would win for sure.

OMG! This picture is of the Jonas Brothers. The one in the middle is Joe and he is kinda cute with the fringe. Oh and the purple scarf is fawesome. =]

2 comments:

limeywesty said...

I can't believe you like the Jonas brothers!
Well, my frined Emma is absolutely obsessed, and, well, because she has been obsessed (with Joe as well) she hasn't shut up about them for about a year.
anyways...
My Mum and me would beat you and Dale Thomas. for sure.
woop woop.
Go Australian Amazing Race!

Laura said...

Me and Dale Thomas would definitely win. With his charming personality, we could win $1 million.

Actually, he mightn't need $1 million.. Probably already gets paid that much.. =]