Wednesday, March 19, 2008

F****** AWESOME!

Yes, that is the line that Sermsah said when he left the SYTYCD show. F****** Awesome. But he actually said the f-word. And it wasn't bleeped out. So, I have made up another word instead of saying f****** awesome.

With my word, you take all the letters is these words: F****** AWESOME. So what are the letters? We have an F, we don't count the asterisks, we have an A, a W, an E, a S, an O, an M, an E.

What does it spell? Fawesome. So, fawesome is an abbreviated version of F****** AWESOME. =]

I am a genius. Skill. X]

Anyhoo, read my friend's blog. Now!
She has written about transvestite fish and such. It was very interesting.

And now go and make your South Park characters!

Ashley - Bassist

Amandah - singer and guitarist

Taylor - Violin player


Timothy - drummer

Sarah - keyboard player

2 comments:

limeywesty said...

yay!
I'm interesting!
woo!
*celebrate good times C'MON!*

Laura said...

Yeah, your blogs are always interesting. X]