Saturday, March 8, 2008

MY FAWESOME BASS GUITAR... (Well, hopefully)

Wanna be starting something... Got to be starting something....

Yeah. I love that song. Michael Jackson FTW!
I went in for a competition on Video Hits for a bass guitar. An Operator Please bass guitar. Click on the link and go to Competitions. The competition is called 'Homegrown Soundhits.'

And when I win this fawesome bass guitar, I'll walk around the house playing it. Not that I know how. =|
Anyway, I'll pretend to be like Pete Wentz. Lol. Not in the dirty way...

Hehe. One of my email buddies (a friend who I send emails to) is obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. And so far, she's sent me FIVE Jonas Brothers songs including S.O.S. Pretty cool, huh?

Hm. X]
SYTYCD is on tonight! Rhys and Laura FTW! They aren't partners though. Hopefully one of them does Jazz.

Jazz = fawesome. Yeah, so worship it. Now!

Reader meekly goes and listens to jazz songs like How Sweet It Is and Orange Coloured Sky.

Okay. Now that you're gone, I'd better wind up this blog post. Goodbye!

5 comments:

limeywesty said...

I LOVE the song 'Orange Coloured Sky'. it's just the bestest.

Laura said...

Yeah. It is good. X]

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the bass!
Is Timmy the bassist or does he play drums? I can't remember x].

I used to do Jazz dancing ^_^
Only for two years, though ._. I got sick of it. I did ballet for 8, though :D (that rhymed. Ohyes.)

Jonas Brothers make me want to shoot kittens D:
(Well, not really, but I'm not a fan, lol.)

Laura said...

DON'T SHOOT THE KITTENS!!! Well, not Courtney's kittens anyway. Well, not any kittens...

Timmy plays drums and I think Ashley (the guy with long dark-brown hair) plays bass. X]

limeywesty said...

My friend is obsessed with the Joans brothers, and, they make me feel... sort of "grr" inside.