Sunday, March 16, 2008

FAWESOME.... IS SUCH A COOL WORD!

School photos were today... Guess what? I didn't sit in the front row! I was standing in the middle row! I'm not that short!!! XD

Shut up, Shaquille O'Neal!! (Sorry, can't spell his name). Just because you ALWAYS stand in the back row... =|

Anyway, I watched SYTYCD last night. Rhys is so fawesome. So are yellow skinny leg jeans. Rhiannon wore them at the start of the show. (Go Rhiannon!)

Except RED skinny leg jeans are still cooler. Not that I own any. My legs are too fat. ='[

Anyhoo, Rhiannon and JD did a dance to Big Girls (You Are Beautiful). By Mika. Such a catchy song. I mean, once it's stuck in your head, it is stuck in your head FOREVER! And then you die because the song kills you. *dies*

Another catchy song is... LET'S DANCE TO THE JOY DIVISION!!! And celebrate the irony. When everything is going wrong.. We're so happy!

The Wombats FTW! *dances* Ashley Noffke (fawesome cricket player) is nicknamed 'Wombat.' That is such a cool nickname. =]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAURA IT'S OUR SONG!!
LET'S DANCE TO JOY DIVISION~! -sings.-

Laura said...

Yeah. *sing along*

*everyone runs away*

limeywesty said...

I now have that song stuck in my head...
grr...

Laura said...

Which song? Big girls (You Are Beautiful)? Or the Wombats song?