Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY EASTER Y'ALL!!! =]

OMG! It's Easter! And I got chocolate. Yum! *drools on keyboard*

And I actually went to church today. Now, I may be Catholic but going to church is like unlikely for me. I'm one of those lazy people who sleep in too long. =]

Anyway, at church, the priest gave out Easter eggs to the little kids (i.e. primary school kids). And I was like, "OMG! I want one." And I was going to go and get an Easter egg but all these little kids were already running up to the altar and I just sit down because I don't want to get trampled. And yeah. That was the most exciting part of my day (Yawn).

Hm. Rhys is favourite to win SYTYCD! Well, they are only up to the Top 10 but in the Herald Sun, they showed who was favourite. Lol, I found out today that Rhys used to be the elf in the kids show called The Fairies. He is so cute. =]

Speaking of cute, I have another boyfriend. To remind you, my boyfriends are: Dale Thomas, Timothy Commandeur, Nathan J. Brown, Nathan Sapsford, Joe Jonas' scarf (two people I know have a crush on Joe, lol)... And yeah. Oh and Rhys. (Sorry Rhys, I forgot about you)

Anyhoo, my other boyfriend is... JIMMY BARTEL! Lol, he was on Before The Game yesterday. Hughesy was like, "Now, we predicted you'd win the Brownlow and you did... So now we are predicting you'll win something else..."

And they brought out a sash and put it on Jimmy. It said, "MISS UNIVERSE." And Sam Lane put a tiara with pink fluffy bits on Jimmy's head. And they gave him a bunch of flowers. It was the cutest thing ever! I can't find a picture but I'll try. =]

Oh and Jimmy was talking about him and his team mates going into a room and everyone saying what they thought of the other players. And guess what they said about Jimmy? That he is quiet and needs to speak up more. I was like, "Oh my god! We're twins!" Exciting moment.

South Park Jimmy with tiara and sash. I forgot to add the flowers... Sorry.

No comments: