Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MARSHMALLOWS!

Like the random title? I know you do. X]

Anyway, I love the band Operator Please. So I was ecstatic to find they were touring Australia. And they are coming to my state at some place. So, I went to my mum and asked her if I could go. And she's like, "That is an over 18's place..."

And I'm like, "Dammit!" So I have reassured myself because there is a Rogue Traders coming up in May. *celebrates*

Anyhow, Laura left SYTYCD. It was so sad. I'll miss that Avril-Lavigne-style chick. Ah dear... And to add to my misery, Nat Bass just had to put Simple Plan on the show. I felt like hitting my head on a brick wall listening to Eminem then listen to Pierre Bouvier trying to be like a wannabe punk rocker without the flowers in his hair.

Oh and Matt Lee wore another (Yes, another) hat on the show. But I kinda like Matt Lee because when the dancers have performed, his criticism is short n sweet and Bonnie and Jason's criticism are too long and my patience wears out.

So anyway, my theories are: Brett Lee goes to the supermarket and get a trolley full of Weet Bix, Ricky Ponting gets a trolley full of chewing gum and Matt Lee gets two trolleys: One full of hats and the other one full of Weet Bix (He has to carry on the 'Lee' name and eat Weet Bix).

2 comments:

limeywesty said...

why a shopping trolley full of bubble gum?
and what flavour?

Laura said...

Ricky Ponting (captain of Aussie cricket team) is always chewing gum when he fields. So I presume he has a STACK of gum. =]