Saturday, March 1, 2008

RANDOMNESS

So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight. Yay. X]
And so is the cricket... The first final - Australia vs India. C'mon Mitchell Johnson!

I was doing my maths work just before (Neeerd) and also listening to the radio. And Nine in the Afternoon came on and I was like singing along to it (Well, trying to sing) and now I have the song stuck in my head. =]

I usually only listen to the radio after school when Akmal is on. He's so funny.

Yesterday, I went to the library (double neeerd) because I finished reading Twilight. And I was searching through the books and I found Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. So I was like, "Whoa." And I went to the counter thingy and they were like, "This is the last book in the series, you realise that?"

And I was like, "Huh?"
Then they were like, "Have you read Twilight and New Moon?"
And I was like, "Not New Moon. But Twilight, yes."

So I took the book back to shelf and looked for New Moon but they didn't have the book! Argh. Instead, I got another book with vampires. The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld. =]

Yeah, sorry to bore you. I had to blog about something. =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Scott Westerfeld ^_^

Laura said...

Yeah. He's a good author.. X]